Pageviews from the past week

21 August 2017

The path to yet more pleasurable filth as a swinging couple PART 3

.......the foremost questions in my mind related to how Foxy would feel if an opportunity came where there might be the possibility of me fucking another woman. Naturally from time to time it would be a topic of conversation. Particularly on the weekends that we attended swinging events. Foxy said that she would probably be ok with it when the time came, but that the idea of it made her very nervous.

Its because of this that I decided to pace things out and try not to knowingly push Foxy into any kind of situation that would make her feel uncomfortable. Fortunately I'm a patient man so waiting for the right moment wasn't going to be a problem for me. Now don't get me wrong, that didn't mean it was always going to be easy. After all, I have been a swinger for well over a decade and always loved the thrill of meeting and having fun with new people. As the months passed there would sometimes be moments when the desire to have fun that included other woman would increase. Not so much out of a desire to fuck anyone in particular but more because I wanted questions answered and wanted to come out of what in same ways was a state of limbo.

One thing however was certain. I was in no doubt that whatever the answers to the unanswered questions might be. I had no intention bringing things to an end. This was the real deal. Loving and being loved by someone you have so much in common with and get on so well with is so overwhelmingly wonderful. Were you to encounter us in our moments of normality you would be forgiven for wanting to throw up. We can be and often are sickeningly gushy with each other and cuddle constantly. I love that with a passion.

As a single male I had all the freedom I wanted. I was free to meet and have fun with anyone I clicked with and answered to no one but myself. By nature I enjoy the company of women so when you're a swinger and have the additional perk of being able to fuck some of the people you get along with.....well whats not to like?

However along with that freedom comes a downside. One might not even be aware of it on a conscious level. But over time it can creep up at you and bite you when you least expect it. That thing is loneliness. As a typically proud man I don't like admitting to it but have to acknowledge moments in time when I have felt a little smothered by it. However even when I was single I was fortunate enough not to be overwhelmed by it on too regular a basis.

This is for several reasons. I have to acknowledge the fact that I have friends and family that I can fall back on in the most extreme situations, However I also have a very strong and disciplined mind. I don't say that to boast and neither do I say that under the delusion that I am immune from cracking under the "wrong" circumstances. As with any other negative emotion I have ways of dealing with it. Not by making the mistake of trying to suppress it, but facing it head on and confronting it. All the while being careful not to give that negative state of mind too much nurturing.

So if it turned out to be the case that Foxy would never feel at ease with me fucking other women. The question wasn't if the relationship would last. But more a case of exploring what form our swinging activities would take.

Option one would be to still attend swinging clubs, soak up the sexually charged atmosphere but never involve anyone else when having fun with each other. Option two would be to focus our energies on meeting single men for MMF threesome fun. The third option would be to indulge in soft swing non-penetrative sex with other people.

Option one to me felt like one of those ideas that might sound good in theory but the actual execution may end up being problematic. Particularly if we were to go to swinging clubs on a regular bases. Were one of us to get too turned on by our surroundings it could end up being a source of frustration.

Option two sounded a little better Our first proper threesome with a single guy had been an extremely horny experience. Were this to be repeated on a semi-regular bases I could picture us having some extremely naughty adventures. However, from my perspective this would be with the condition that the male in question was like me a big fan of oral bi fun. That said I could see myself potentially feeling short changed and perhaps even resentful in the medium to long term.

Why? Because although some of my cravings now include meeting a respectful guy with a nice cock for Foxy and me to share and suck on together. For me fun with guys will always come a poor second to fun with women. Besides, as a former Bull if all our full ended up being with single males. Wouldn't that make me dangerously close to being a cuckold? .........."fuck no, ain't gonna let that happen any time soon." The same also applies from Foxy's perspective. Although she is bi-curious she has pointed out that the idea of threesomes with woman would be unfulfilling from her perspective too.

That left option three to consider. The nature of most of our adventures with others were what you would call soft swing in nature. Always extremely horny and I never walked away wishing for more to have happened, except when straight single guys were involved. Broadly speaking, when it comes to swinging I have already been there and done it all. This felt right and balanced, I could happily take this path with Foxy and not feel like I had missed out in any way.

One such soft swing encounter was at a well known naturist spa in NW London frequented by swingers . It is one of two spa that we like to go to when feeling a little horny but also quite chilled so we never go with any real agenda or sense of expectation. In terms of the decor it is the nicer of the two but not normally favoured by me because the single males that go to the venue have a reputation for being a bit too pushy when trying to ingratiate themselves with single ladies and couples.

Being as experienced in the world of swinging as I am. Handling pushy single guys is not a problem for me. But I would rather be relaxed than on guard duty when at a spa. When we arrived we did our usual ritual of taking a shower and dividing our time between one of the smallish circular Jacuzzi's and the larger pool shaped Jacuzzi, this could probably house a few dozen people.

As usual, everywhere we went we were followed. This is almost always a source of amusement for Foxy and me. The behaviour is always predictable and for me even more amusing when the guys think they are being subtle or stealth like.

On this particular evening there was quite a high percentage of black guys. This appealed to the rather wicked side of my nature that enjoys teasing. Foxy has what I would call a black man friendly body. See's all tits n ass with the face of an angel. I am now resigned to the fact that if she goes anywhere and black guys are present she is going to get looks in her direction....and that's just in normal daily life.

The single guys following us around that night were more respectable than I expected given the venue. Yes it was obvious why they were being so nice to me. But they were playing by the rules that I lived by when I was single. Always to be respectful, friendly and not carry yourself with an air of entitlement just because there were naked women in the vicinity.

As the night progressed I gradually relaxed and switched from guard dog to relaxed mode. I was also feeling rather proud to have my sexy girlfriend by my side. It was bringing out the horny exhibitionist  in us both so when we got up to find one of the small play rooms I made no attempt to lock the door.

Before long one of the black guys approached us and asked if it would be alright for him to watch. I said yes and as he entered he attempted to shut the door. A common tactic used by single guys to secure their prize and ensure that no one else ruined things for them. I told him to leave it open which he did. He stood at a respectable distance watched us climb onto the bed and started to stoke himself  as Foxy began sucking my cock.

This was a turn on for me not only because it felt good but also because I had positioned myself so that he would get a good view of Foxy's delicious curves as she sucked me. Foxy was as wet with arousal as I was hard. I invited the young black guy to slip his cock in Foxy's mouth which she happily sucked on with enthusiasm. Before long and as expected a couple of the other black guys came and watched through the gap in the door which had remained slightly open.

Soon after one of the Spa managers walked past and said that for safely reasons the door to the room had to be closed, most likely because the corridor was being obstructed. In days gone past I would most likely have told everyone to vacate at this point but on this evening I was feeling particularly mischievous.

The door shut resulting in the small and now very hot and stuffy room now being filled by three other black men. Besides myself the one already being sucked by Foxy and one white guy. Each one of them had their cock in their hand. 

Foxy continued to expertly attended to the guy's cock with her warm wet mouth. After a short while I flipped her around so that her glorious arse was in the air and positioned myself behind her. Oh what a glorious sight.

Foxy knows that I love showing off her arse and being a major exhibitionist I knew that having an audience was a major turn on for her. I could tell she was in a world of her own. Blissfully getting great pleasure from the fact that she was free to indulge in one of her favourite and most skillful activities, sucking cock. By the end of our horny session she had put a massive smile on the faces of four horny guys.

However. As horny as the situation was I was mindful of two things that night. When it comes to swinging events due to sheer numbers if one is interested in finding single males to have fun with, one will never struggle. With single women out of the equation the only way I was going to get an opportunity to play with women would be if there were other interesting couples hoping to have fun in a foursome.

There lies the problem. When it comes to couples any experienced swinging couple will tell you that it is easier said than done. Why because when it comes to foursome fun. Finding two couples equally interested in each other at a chance club or spa encounter is extremely rare. More often than not its something that has to be planned in advance.

With that in mind I began thinking of ways to try and make such encounters a more realistic possibility. 

Naturally I shared my thoughts with Foxy. I explained that although I had really enjoyed our adventure in the spa. I asked if she woukd be open to a little tweak here and there to balance things out a little.

Realistically I knew that opportunities to play with couples would never match those of meeting single males. But things could be done to at least nudge things a little bit more in the other direction.  

From this point onward we would focus the majority of our swinging adventures on two types of events. Couples nights and bi nights. Why bi nights? Because as horny as our fun in the spa was. I was somewhat frustrated by the fact that I didn't feel free to join in when Foxy sucked the guys cocks. A couple of them had lovely examples that I would really have liked to have had in my mouth too.

Not long after we attended our first couples only swinging event.....










No comments:

Post a Comment