Pageviews from the past week

05 August 2017

The path to yet more pleasurable filth as a swinging couple PART 1

Oh how things have changed over the past ten months. Becoming part of a couple has changed my swinging life in so many ways. A challenge in some ways and oh so rewarding in others. There is so much that I could talk about at this point that I'm not even sure where to begin. As mentioned in my previous blog HOW TO SWING AS A COUPLE AND NOT FUCK IT UP I had two very powerful drives and a longing to truly be able to say that I can have my cake and eat it. I wanted the freedom to swing but along with it an all consuming desire to be in a loving relationship.

As the months have passed I have grown all the more closer to Foxy. She has so many qualities that make me feel both proud and honoured to have her in my life. I truly am a lucky man. It didn't take that long within the relationship to know that I was with a woman that was intelligent, compassionate, loving,  loyal and worthy of my trust. Fortunately she was also filthy beyond redemption. However because she was so new to the world of swinging many questioned remained unanswered. This meant that the path and eventual form of the swinging dynamic of our relationship remained unclear.

Broadly speaking the questions related to whether we would end up as a couple that always played together. If we played with couples, single males and if we were to be a soft or full swing couple.

With so many years of swinging under my belt it felt it best not to rush into situations that involved me fucking other women. I wanted Foxy to know that I took the relationship seriously, that she was my priority and not being  manipulated by a "player". Also, bearing in mind the emotional fuck up the last time I was close to a woman in this environment I was still somewhat apprehensive about how I would feel if I was to witness Foxy being fucked by another man.

This was to be put to the test at the first bisexual party that we attended as a couple. It was midweek and in a South London location used for hosting swinging events of various flavours.

We arrived a little late so didn't waste our time. Soon after arriving I had Foxy blindfolded and tied to a cross in the BDSM room. I relished exposing her curves to everyone and teased her pussy with her wand....all the time whispering in her ear and pointing out the fact that she was being drooled over by all the men in the room. I exposed her breasts and smiled to myself as people voiced their approval. A few of the men expressed a desire to touch Foxy so I gave two permission to play with her breasts. With every moment she grew less nervous and all the more aroused. I have a naughty wicked streak and love to tease so after a relatively brief period of time I told the two men to stop and took Foxy to one of the rooms upstairs. There on a giant bed was a couple and a single male indulging in heavy foreplay.

After watching briefly we decided to join them on the bed. As fine upstanding citizens we kept a respectable distance at first. However it wasn't long before the lady introduced herself to Foxy. Eventually leading to a fair amount of breast massaging and pussy play between the two of them. The single male on the bed also asked if he could join in. He asked respectfully and neither of us had a problem with him so he started playing with Foxy too.

At one point I positioned Foxy on her back while fucking her so that the man could slip his cock in her mouth. I watched with mixed emotions. Twinges of jealousy mixed with arousal but also pride because I know how expertly Foxy sucks cock. My face was very close so I asked him if he was bi or not. His reply was that he was 99% straight however he would be ok about me sucking his cock. I could tell that Foxy was turned on by the situation because her pussy felt so smoothly lubricated by her wetness.

I moved my head close to hers so that I could help her suck this white guys nicely formed cock. Taking turns we sucked and lubricated his hardness while at the same time seamlessly moved our mouths to kiss each other. Talk about a mind fuck. I'm used to being the Bull getting a kick out of "making" couples suck my cock and now here I am with the situation totally reversed. The guy wasn't in any way trying to dominate either of us but I was still acutely aware of the reversal of roles The proud Bull in me wrestled with the situation but having a cock in my mouth while fucking my lady felt sooo damn good. Besides encouraging Foxy to express her inner slut was a real turn on for me.

Talk about a sexual rush. It was probably at around that moment that I made the decision that tonight would be the night that two of Foxy's fantasies would be made a reality. She had a desire to be  DP fucked by to two men at once. Not just arse and pussy but also to have two cocks in her pussy at once. What better time to give it a try. A bisexual party where the proximity of cocks between two men isn't going to drive any male egos into panic mode.

Step one was to grant him permission to fuck my lady if the moment came and it suited us all.....



No comments:

Post a Comment