Pageviews from the past week

22 March 2014

Meeting a cuckold couple tonight PT 1 of 3

After months of searching tonight could be the night I finally get to meet a genuine cuckold couple face to face. It has been something of an up hill task but the rewards are worth waiting for.

Ed and Diane are a white English couple and from the sound of it they too have been on a quest to find a Bull that matches their requirements. The planned setting is exactly what I prefer. Me going to their home and chatting with them on their living room sofa. It is the thought of being in another mans territory overtly seducing his wife that gives me a thrill. Part of the pleasure is also making my thoughts obvious by letting my eyes linger all over the Diane's body even during polite conversation.

Although I like to keep an open mind and never meet people with any kind of expectations I am optimistic...

1 comment: