Pageviews from the past week

30 March 2014

Meeting a cuckold couple tonight P/T 3 of 3

So here I am in the home of a married white couple sat on a sofa adjacent to them. Ed is sat closest to me and his wife Diane is sat next to him. Prior to meeting I had indicated my preference of what kind of dress the Diane would be wearing. I asked the Ed to help his Diane pick out a dress that looked elegant yet sexy. I wanted her to look like a respectable wife. Now don’t get me wrong I love the site of a woman in hot provocative outfits. I call them “fuck me” dresses. But as a Bull meeting a couple for potentially ongoing pleasure I think it is better to take ones time and move at a steady pace. Besides which I get an extra special thrill when flirting with a woman that looks unattainable and no woman looks more unattainable than a respectable married women ;-)

So what did Diane have on? A sexy elegant black dress fully fashioned stockings with a black line going all the way up the back of her legs and black high heels. A classic sexy look that never fails to impress me and I made it very clear to both husband and wife that I was very impressed with the choice they had made for my benefit.

One thing I hear time and time again from couples is a dislike of pushy overbearing guys. Fortunately that is not in my nature, although I do have to be a little delicate when getting couples to prove they are genuine and that the wife is happy with the situation. I am aware that it can be perceived as being pushy when I ask a couple to prove they are real either by chatting on the phone with the wife or having a skype style chat with the wife present.

Anyway we spent the next half an hour or so having a normal get to know you conversation and touched upon some of our experiences in the world of swinging. All the while I made a point of being inclusive of both Ed and Diane  but every now and then I would look at the lovely Diane in the eyes. Always for just a little bit too long and always letting my eyes drop slowly and obviously down the length of her sexy body. I eventually moved to sit next to her and my timing must have been right because her had went directly to my thigh. She started rubbing up and down and occasionally touching my bulge while kissing both myself and Ed mmmmmm.

She then said she was uncomfortable on the sofa and suggested that we head for the marital bed. Oh how I love fucking married women in their own beds. I told her to lead the way and to walk slowly up the stairs so that I could get a good view of her sexily climbing towards the bedroom......and that is where details of this particular account ends but lets just say. We will be meeting again ;-)


1 comment:

  1. My god. This is a very horny encounter. Like you, I am single guy in the swinging scene. Asian. And like you, I love meeting lovely fun couples. Have never had the overt cuckold thing - but I realise that for my couple friends, having a gentleman in their house and in the marital bed - adds huge erotic charge to the situation.
    Like you, love it when the "hotwife" dresses in a respectable manner to make herself look that much more prim and proper. That's what makes fecking her that much more erotic. Like you, I the holy grail is fucking a married lady in her marital bed! I think you and I think alike!

    ReplyDelete