Pageviews from the past week

21 March 2014

My first overtly Bull adventure with a cuckold's wife

Just a few months ago I had my very first encounter that I would class as overtly cuckold.  I use the word overtly because it is not the first time I have met a married woman with the consent of her husband. However, in the past the fact that women were  being fucked by me with her husband’s consent was mealy incidental. All I wanted was a chance to fuck sexy women so if the husband did not mind, who was I to argue.

However on reflection, now that I am aware of the cuckold scene, some of my past encounters suddenly make a lot more sense and take on a whole new meaning.

Anyway back to the present. I met this woman for a drink and true to form I was the perfect gentleman. After the drink I drove her back to her home which is in a small village where black guys are not a common site. I mention this fact because in order not to attract attention she had me climbing over her garden wall to get into her house which was funny on so many levels.

Her husband who had been babysitting while she was with me remained unseen, as he had been instructed by her to stay upstairs. We went to the living room chatted for a little while longer and then got down to business. Knowing her husband was directly upstairs and listening was a real turn on. However things got really interesting when we started dirty talking. Any time I mentioned the fact that she was a married woman with a black cock inside her she got hornier and her pussy literally  got wetter. At this point I was hooked. The filthier I got the more she responded to my cock. Even more so when I referred to her white husband as not having the ability to satisfy her and that she was a black cock craving slut. All fantasy of course as i have no idea if it was the truth but oh boy did she love that.

I would tease her by gently caressing her pussy with the tip of my cock and made her beg me to fuck her hard with my hard black cock. Knowing her husband was upstairs listening added to the pleasure.

The next day I spoke to both of them and we were in agreement that the whole thing had been horny to the extreme.

On my next cuckold adventure the husband was in the room with us. That’s a blog for another day ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi - have to say - just started reading your blog. Its great and right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi we found your profile on fabs today and found link to your blog , been reading your blogs , very interesting , we are looking to get into cuckolding so these blogs have helped us find out more about the lifestyle we look forward to reading more of your blogs bootymilf x

    ReplyDelete