Pageviews from the past week

20 November 2022

This Is Why You Can't Fuck My Girlfriend If You're Straight

You probably wouldn't be surprised to discover that my desire to fuck other men's wives' and girlfriends is deep and to my core. However it may surprise you to know that my desire to see my girlfriend fucked by other guys is also deep rooted. Hell as the years have passed this desire has grown stronger. So much so that it's in danger of matching my lusts and cravings as a Bull. Come to think of it I probably enjoy both scenarios all the more because I can relate to the pleasure from more than one perspective.

However there is a bit of a catch, based on past experiences its just not as much fun for me if the man fucking my lady is straight. My apologies if this comes across as a bit harsh and overly simplistic but broadly speaking straight guys tend to fall into one of two camps. Naturally there is always going to be a bit of an overlap but here goes.

CAMP ONE

This camp is populated by the outwardly nervous straight guy. This guy doesn't really want me in the room but for the chance of a fuck he's willing to give it a go and will try to use a few mental tricks to zone me out and pretend I'm not there. He may be concerned that I'm eying him up and trying to figure out a way to pounce on him. So because of this concern he is never totally at ease and will struggle to stay in the moment and enjoy the sweet pleasures of my sexy girlfriend. I consider myself to be a bit of an empath and because I will sense this I too will struggle to be in the moment because I will then be using strategies of my own to try to put him at ease.

CAMP TWO

This camp is populated by the outwardly confident and alpha males. This guy doesn't really want me in the room either but his motives are a little different. He wants to fully unleash his lusts on my lady and will feel somewhat held back by my presence. For the time that he is in the room he wants her to himself and the idea of "sharing" doesn't come naturally to him. His natural instinct is to also mark his presence by showing both of us who's boss. This too will be sensed by me so instead of enjoying the experience my competitive instincts will kick in and the whole experience will be ruined because in those scenarios I will cut things short and that's no fun for anyone.

I think I should take the time to hold my hand up and take some responsibility for the above type of scenarios. They have only ever happened in a club environment where adrenaline can be high and decisions can sometimes be made on impulse. In my ideal world we've had a chance to meet socially to first find out if we're likely to be a good match. 

CAMP THREE (the exception to the rule)

Yep you guessed it the title of this blog is click bait lol. Straight guys have fucked my partners over the years but they will have been people that we've got to know so everyone feels comfortable relaxed and horny.

It's so much more fun when they're bi!!!


Why? Because even if there is no play between the guys the vibe is almost always so much more relaxed. No-one is tense or worried about body parts touching and there is no sense of competition so working together as a team to give pleasure to my sweet lady just feels more natural and instinctive.

It also means I can get really close for a good view of another mans cock sliding in and out of my lady's pussy which more likely than not will be soaking wet because she is as turned on by the thought of being very naughty in front of me as I am proud to have a card carrying slut as a lover. That image can replay and  remain vivid in my head for weeks and boy is it horny as fuck.

The guy being bi means I'm free to stroke his cock and guide him back in if he slips out and I can cup his balls while whispering filth into my girlfriends ear.

Another perk of MMF threesomes is that there is never ever the whisper of beginning to feel like a third wheel. Although I can be a perfectly respectful voyeur (and enjoy it) when watching other couples fuck waiting patiently on the sidelines as a voyeur makes me restless when its my own girlfriend I just can't do it. So if the guy inside her has stamina and the two of them get lost in the moment I always have the option of keeping my cock warm with his mouth. For some strange inexplicable reason guys tend to fuck with a greater sense of urgency when I do that ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment