Pageviews from the past week

24 November 2022

The cuckold emissary vs the FLR cuckoldress PART TWO

It’s been a long time coming but now feels like a good time to finally bring this two part blog to its natural conclusion. Lockdown is now a reasonably distant memory and my enforced 18 month celibacy is just as distant…..thank fuck for that right?

I’m grateful to now be in a much better position. I’m no longer single and I’m lucky enough to have a partner who is totally accepting and understanding of my long held addiction for couples. This by the way is no accident. Covid has had the effect of reinforcing my belief that life is there to be lived and that one shouldn’t compromise on what one wants. Naturally there is a caveat, it being so long as no one else is hurt or harmed.

Anyway, in the first part of this blog I touched on the subject of cuckold couples that have a dynamic that is totally led by the female half of the couple. Based on what I know I would have to conclude that truly female led cuckold relationships (FLR) are extremely rare. However there does appear to be a sizable proportion of couples in which it is something of a grey area. What do I mean by that? Well in all my years of meeting couples I can only think of one with whom the whole get to know you process was with the lady until finally meeting in person. That was a strange one for me because I usually have a very good idea of what makes the cuckold tick. It worked out very nicely though. They were one of the two couples that I met at the very last party I attended before covid. Within moments of finding a room to play in as soon as I leaned over the sexy lady he sank to his knees parted my cheeks and worshiped my arse with his tongue.........without being prompted, he seemed very content 😈

Now where was I ah yes, within the FLR spectrum most of the time the first move will have been made by the couple together and over time once trust has been established the cuckold takes a back seat leaving me and his love to get closer to each other to form a nice bond. 

Bond huh. Talk about playing with fire remember the first part of this blog when I mentioned that lifestyle cuckolding is a bit like an extreme sport? Boy did I fuck up in my early days. This was back when I played with couples in more of a hotwife dynamic. I don't think I even knew of the existence of the word cuckold in those days. Anyway I used to text and call one particular wife on a very regular basis.. I'm talking multiple text messages on an almost daily basis. Long story short we both confused lust and infatuation with love and......oh boy were we silly. Retrospectively comical in some ways but still very very.......very silly. 

From time to time her husband would text me saying no calls/text's tonight I need my wife to myself and although I always respected and went along with his specific requests I was in way too deep. I hasten to add that I never repeated that mistake and the lessons of that "relationship" have served me well with knowing what lines not to cross. Life is a classroom right?

One of the biggest lessons that I learnt was although you can't control feelings you can control what you do about them and when you nurture those feelings that's a conscious decision. Some of you may disagree with this conclusion but it's my truth. This is how I navigate the potentially dangerous minefield when everyone has agreed to meet on a regular basis.

This leads neatly on to some of the differences between getting close to a couple with a FLR dynamic. It's a different kind of "interview" process. Of course I can't claim to be intimately knowledgeable of the mind of a woman but I do think I've picked up a few insights over the years. I think a woman wants to feel safe with her Bull not just physically but emotionally too and one area of caution from the hotwife's perspective is her need to be sure that the Bull doesn't forget the boundaries that are set by a couple. An experienced Bull will know this instinctively so even if he is dealing with an inexperienced couple he will know what lined not to cross and crucially he will never exploit his superior knowledge to the detriment of the sanctity of the couples relationship.

An inexperienced single male who hasn't done his homework might charge in head first like a ..........Bull 🀣 and get carried away with what I call the fake pantomime of humiliating the cuckold. A more experienced Bull will never assume that the cuckold craves humiliation and knows that even if he does they may not want it to be directed at them by the Bull. When a Bull conveys this understanding to the lady and sees that outside of "play" the Bull clearly respects the man she loves it frees her to let her guard down and that's when all the fun begins 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment