Pageviews from the past week

21 December 2022

Tennis balls on my forehead nectar on my tongue


My poly-lover is the kind of woman that needs to feel a connection before having fun with another man or woman. So I've been wetting her appetite by introducing her to a friend of mine in a three-way Telegram chat. Years back we fucked each-others girlfriend (at the time) using a Czech style female gloryhole by was that horny mmmmmmmm......

...anyway my partner is travelling again tomorrow and I love the thought of giving her something naughty to look forward to when she's back to London in January.

I know my friend to be straight so I was a little surprised when he suggested fucking my lady while I attend to her clit with my tongue. With him being straight I pushed back a little because it meant I'd be under him and I didn't want to give off any submissive or cuckolded vibes......

Problem being that this morning I woke up with an almighty hardon imagining the scenario taking place lolol.

I've now suggested that I'd go along with this if we were to swap places now and then to level things up......yep my ego will be more than ok with that. I wonder what he'll say? lolol.

No comments:

Post a Comment