Pageviews from the past week

24 June 2023

I Thought I Hated Gangbangs

 


I've been into swinging and kink for decades now and during that time whenever I got an invite to a gangbang I always turned them down without hesitation. Why? In part because of nerves but also because a part of me always felt a bit offended. I always pictured them as cold and impersonal and with the way my ego is mapped out I have no interest in just being a number in a line up. That doesn't feel the least bit sexy or horny from my perspective.

 

That said when I've looked back I have indeed been in gangbangs two in total and I had a fucking amazing time. I realised afterwards that on both occasions it was because they happened organically after I'd got to know the greedy girls in question. Although very temporary a connection had been made and for me that makes all the difference.

 

I get how anonymity can be horny as fuck but for me that only works in specific scenarios or when roles have been flipped. Which leads me on the the point of this little update.

 

I LOVE GANGBANGS

 

It's dawned on me that I'm starting to crave greedy girls as much as I do other men's wives (always in an ENM context). However there is a catch, the greedy girl needs to be MY greedy girl for the gangbang scenario to be an automatic turn on for me. I always get turned on when my women friends tell me about their naughty adventure and the closer we are the more of a turn on it is for me.

 

How did this revelation present itself to me? Well this month I went to a swinging club with a good friend. I told her to enjoy herself and and to unleash her inner s**t if so inclined. Boy did she unleash, I purposely got her to suck my cock in the club's cinema room with her arse in the air. She said yes to every man that approached her and as long as he had a condom ready I gave my blessing. The lust I felt was intoxicating and to say I'm hooked would be an understatement.

 

I'm out again with another friend soon. Now I've never been one to go to a club with any expectation. As a solo-poly I'm quite content to take the slow approach and from my perspective I consider a nice chat in a naughty environment a success. However ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment