Pageviews from the past week

26 July 2024

No I'm Not Too Scared To Go To Sex and Kink Parties By Myself. It's Just That.....

THIS IS NOT SO MUCH A BLOG BUT MORE THE OTHER END OF ONE OF TWO LINKS THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO ADD TO A COUPLE OF KINK/SWINGING SITES THAT I'M ON 

This Is The Other One

Sex in isolation of connection or chemistry does nothing for me. So although I’ll attend socials and munches as a single male I won’t attend parties by myself. I’m a very empathetic person so when you combine that with my compersion that manifests itself in the forms of both joy and lust. You’ll get why I’m a lot more excited by the idea of a woman having uninhibited fun with me at her side to facilitate/corrupt/protect (depending on her temperament)…..than I am about having sex with a stranger however hot they might be……..unless of course fun with that stranger/s is indulged in with my partner ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤.

 

IF WE’RE PLATONIC FRIENDS

 

I’m just happy to see you having fun and beside me being happy on your behalf it means I get to go to an event and not have to exert quite as much mental energy reassuring people that I’m ok/safe to chill or hang out with.

 

 

IF IT’S SEXUAL BETWEEN US

 

If you’re a promiscuous woman you’re my kind of person. A shared passion can be the foundation of a great friendship. So speaking as a card carrying shout it from the rooftops sl*t worshipper I can’t think of anything more exciting than going on exciting dick discovery adventures with you and hearing about the mouth salivating adventures that you may be having when I’m not around.

 

THE NON-NEGOTIABLES

 

1)            You are Ethically Non-Monogamous NOT just non-monogamous.

Reason: I’m in no position to judge especially because I cheated in my longest ever relationship. But I made a vow to be forever transparent after that and ‘m sticking to it. Anyone close to me needs to be a person who shares this perspective.

2)            You test for STIs regularly and whenever you play with someone you. You’re also not shy about ensuring that your play partners also test regularly and are willing to share their results with you

Reason: Safe play = more fun for everyone.

*Conversations about STI checks can be a real mood killer especially at clubs so more often than not I tend to play on a second meet. In other words don’t take offence (some do) but please be prepared for an upfront chat about the last time we all got tested.

Free NHS home testing kits can be ordered online so embarrassment/being busy is no longer an obstacle

No comments:

Post a Comment