Pageviews from the past week

12 August 2017

The path to yet more pleasurable filth as a swinging couple PART 2

..........that moment finally came. Its several months ago now so I can't quite remember if he asked or I made the suggestion that he get a condom and fuck my Foxy. I do remember being nervous and wondering what impact this would have on our relationship. We switched ends so as he prepared himself I slipped my cock into Foxy's warm wet mouth. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but Foxy's cock sucking skills are truly special. I say this as a man that said for years that with regard to blow jobs I could take it or leave it. I know know that it all depends on the person doing the sucking.

Foxy sucks my cock just how I like it. Unrushed and with true enthusiasm and relish about the fact that she has a hard cock in her mouth. The guy was now ready and gently eased his cock into Foxy's wet pussy. I looked on with feelings of both lust and jealousy. Some swingers say they never feel jealousy when they see their lady being fucked. That's not me and based on past experience I don't think it will ever be me. I think I will always feel a little twinge and in my twisted perverted mind I think it adds a sprinkle of spice to the decadent pleasure of being in such situations. 


For me its quite simple, if the person expressing interest in Foxy respects her, me and the relationship I can be very accommodating. If he doesn't and feels that showing respect is an affront to his pride or ego I will be guarded and quite frankly he can fuck off.

Anyway Foxy seemed to be enjoying the situation too. She moaned with pleasure and sucked my cock with yet more relish. The whole scenario was a major turn on and when we reflected on it afterwards it strongly influenced my decision to say to her that we never knowingly engage in a threesome with a single male if he is straight. Except in very special circumstances. Perhaps if I had cuckold or stronger voyeuristic tendencies it  wouldn't be an issue but when someone is fucking my Foxy I find myself in danger of getting bored or restless. Why because I find myself beginning to feel like a bystander. However if the guy is bi he can suck my cock while fucking which to me feels far more inclusive.

Right back to the evenings events. I revealed Foxy's desire to be DVP fucked by two men at once and the guy jumped at the opportunity.  We got him to lay on the bed so that Foxy could position herself and straddle his eager cock. Once they were ready I positioned myself behind her and marvelled. Marvelled as I always do at the vision of perfection that is Foxy's arse....fuck!!!! Foxy was soaking wet with anticipation so gently guiding my cock into her tight pussy wasn't too much of a problem. Helping my girlfriend make one of her fantasies come true gave me so much pleasure. She was obviously highly aroused and that in turn was a turn on for me too. The other couple on the bed looked on with interest but it was only the woman that occasionally joined in by playing with Foxy's breasts and engaging in the occasional kiss. A few other people were also in the room watching but they always maintained a respectable distance.

After some time we changed positions and I was the one under Foxy. Quite frankly I preferred the previous position. However I am sure that he did too and I always think it is important to ensure that everyone has their fair share of fun in a threesome. After a while we stopped for a break, at which point the guy asked if we would be ok with him fucking Foxy up the arse. We wouldn't really have minded but I instinctively said no. Its the Dom in me, never too far beneath the surface regardless of the situation and the Dom in me never grants everything requested of me by a person, certainly not all at once anyway.

The guy then made a different request. Although he had previously stated that he was 99% straight he said he would like to try sucking my cock for the experience. He erm.....took to it like a duck to water. It is also why we now always refer to him as Mr 99% whenever he comes up in conversation. He sucked me while Foxy sucked him. Oh the joy......

That night as we drove home we were buzzing with excitement. Another man had fucked the woman I love and both of us were comfortable with the situation. We chatted excitedly for the whole journey and although it was a working week night and very late by this point we fucked with intense joy and passion when we got home.

The pleasure of that night was the topic of conversation for some days afterwards as we knew we had taken a progressive step forward in our relationship. Its one thing to talk about the theory of having a relationship with someone you love that includes swinging. Putting it into practice is the real test. As far as we were concerned we had passed that test with flying colours. We felt safe in the knowledge that when the conditions were right. Single males could play a role in our sexual adventures.

All very exciting but some questions still remained unanswered at this point.....

No comments:

Post a Comment