Pageviews from the past week

18 May 2014

What Makes The Perfect Bull Part 1 of 2

As with my previous blog about What Makes The Perfect Cuckold Couple Part 1 of 2. Fantasy and reality don't always amount to the same thing. So once again I will split the blog in two separate parts. In the first part I will describe what I think is a couples vision of the perfect Bull.

If there is one thing I really enjoy about any of my interests it is the people that share that interest. I am fascinated by people. So in this context when a cuckold couple catches my attention I am always eager to learn from them. For that is always my mindset. Regardless of how knowledgeable one might think one is, there is always something new and interesting to discover.

Based on my conversations with couples who refer to themselves as being cuckold I often wonder what their vision of the perfect Bull would be. Now before I go any further I feel at pains to point out that as a Bull all I can do is guess the couples perspective. So if any couples wish to discuss or comment on this blog please feel free.

I always imagine a couple's vision of the perfect Bull depends very much on what kind of couple they are. For what I would call the cuckold role-play, hot-wife couple the physical presence of the Bull is of the utmost importance. There may not be a requirement or even a desire to meet the Bull on a second occasion. So a couple like this is unlikely to deviate much from their vision of the perfect Bull when on their quest.

For the fantasy to work the Bull has to look the part. Physically he must be superior to the husband in every way. He must be taller, in better physical condition and have a cock bigger than that of the husband. With this in mind the couple will probably be looking for a male in his thirties. Old enough to present himself with a certain level of maturity and young enough for them to feel confident that he is fit enough to be sexually superior to the husband.

Although not always the case it does appear that here in the UK, in the majority of cases the Bull also needs to be black.

For the couple more interested in meeting a Bull on a semi/regular basis or cuckolding as a lifestyle the criteria is going to be slightly different. Al of the above is still important but other factors will also have to be taken into consideration. Is the Bull single and local enough to be able to meet at short notice and on a regular basis. Is the Bull experienced enough to be able to hold the interest of the couple. Can he be trusted to meet the wife alone on occasion. Is he able to do overnight or weekend sessions. Can he accommodate?

If the couple are considering bareback sex can he be trusted to play safe. Will he take the need of many cuckolds to clean up into account. To what level will he allow the cuckold husband to join in. If the husband has any Bisexual tendencies how accepting will the Bull be Will he get to know the cuckold or will he just fuck the wife and ignore the husband?

Sounds lovely doesn't it. But as with most things in the real world it is not so simple. I will explain my thoughts on why in Part Two.

1 comment:

  1. Again interesting, perecptive and thoughtful analysis. I speak as a 100% straight white guy with no bi tendencies who is simply fascinated by every aspect of BM/WF interracial.

    http://girlworshipandinterracial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete