Pageviews from the past week

14 April 2015

Fucking the wife of a jealous cuckold P/T 3 of 3

( the updated unedited version )

........once my cock was in Jake's hand I told him to put it in his mouth and suck. I made it very clear that I hate my cock being sucked too roughly and that his mouth should be well lubricated. Ok here goes thought me.......a man is about to suck my cock.....shit!!!. A virtually clean shaven male too. Being used to the site of a woman, more often that not with long flowing hair made this new image more than just a little strange. For Jake this was also a new experience. This was to be the fist time he sucked a cock, black or otherwise and he began to suck with relish.  Like a good cuck he kept his mouth well lubricated and moaned with pleasure as his mouth slid up and down my shaft. In my head I thought fuck that feels good but outwardly I stayed calm and told Jake he was a good boy and that I was pleased.

Good that it was, having my cock sucked by a cuckold is not why i was there. I told Jake that the time had come for me to fuck his wife and ordered him to fetch a condom. This he quickly did in a state of nervous excitement. I then told him to slip it on my cock and tease his loving wife with it.  This he also did obediently. 

But I wasn't going to fuck Jenny just yet. After all, her and her husband had kept me waiting for six months. So I made Jenny plead for me to fuck her. This she did and meant it. Bearing in mind how strong minded she is I knew this wouldn't be easy for her. Also since that occasion she has also made a point of asserting herself but at that very moment her desire to be fucked by me overwhelmed her. Finally I gave Jenny her wish.......hey lets face it I was hardly going to be reluctant ;-)

Jenny looked at me with pure naked desire as my cock penetrated her. With my eyes locked on to hers I slid the full length into her slowly and with a sense of purpose. Her pussy greeted me with wet enthusiasm. Oh how I love that sensation. Its a sensation I truly relish so I continued to fuck her slowly and deeply savoring the wetness and contours of her pussy on the full length of my cock. Pulling out to the tip then thrusting in again. All the way to the base with my body pressed hard against hers mmmmmm. All the while Jake was filming to capture the moment.

Every now and then I would lift my body so that all three of us could look and admire the contrast as my black cock penetrated Jenny's pale skin. I told Jake to take a good look at the hard thrusting black cock penetrating his loving wife. Oh fuck does that turn me on. Jake had been ordered by me to wear his wife's knickers for the evening and that he was not allowed to masturbate without explicit permission. As the evening went on I had to reprimand him on more than one occasion. 

Now my stance with couples new to cuckolding is not to be as strict as I can be, as a certain amount of adjustment does need to take place. However because of Jake's continuous disregard for my authority I made a point of punishing him the second time we met. Perhaps I will talk about that another time.

Anyway the evening went on with more sensual penetration. Jake sucking my cock during breaks and of course hard fucking. After all you can't call yourself a Bull if you don't also have the ability to pussy pound with evil intent. After a particularly intense period of hard fucking I pulled my cock out took off my condom and  spurted a jet of my warm seed over Jenny's body and face. 

The sight of my spunk spurting so hard and so far was too much for Jake and he completely lost control. So he pulled his cock out and spunked over his wife too. He then lent over to scoop up and swallow every bit of man cream that was splashed over Jenny's body........what could I do but burst out laughing. It was such a funny site. However orders had been disobeyed and boy did I punish him on our next meeting.

Jake later told me that he was consumed by jealousy the whole time. Although he had watched his wife fuck other men he had never seen her react so responsively and cum so readily. He said that watching her kiss me so passionately made him particularly jealous. He also told me that they would both regularly watch the footage he had filmed on a regular basis. A job well done me thinks ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment