Pageviews from the past week

05 April 2015

Swinging, cuckolding and the dreaded L word Part 1 of 3

Anyone that knows me well will be shocked to discover that of late I have been spending my time not with someones wife but with a single woman. This was never a part of the plan. Not only for me but for her too.

The original idea from both our perspectives was to merely keep each other company on route to swinging events as we lived so close to each other. That plus the fact we share nerdy interest interests outside of the scene made for fun conversations that always made the time fly past.

Due to my personal circumstances, for the past two years I made a conscious effort to stay away from single women. Why? Partly due to past experiences. Simply put I didn't want to risk the emotional complications that can occur when you get on really well with a fuck buddy or friend with benefits. I hate the idea of hurting people even if unintentional.

Also, from a swinging perspective it was because I didn’t want to get close to anyone who wouldn’t understand my passionate interest in the cuckold lifestyle as a Bull. However this fiercely independent woman that I am now with has fundamentally altered my perspective. As a disciplined Bull I have always prided myself on my ability to master my emotions. MASTER being the key word. I have long felt that suppressing or denying ones emotions is an exercise in self deception and self harm. However I also strongly believe we have a choice in terms of how much we feed and water those same emotions.

As I have said before one of the things that attracted me to cuckolding couples as opposed to normal swinging is the potential for a deeper level of intimacy. However I have always been mindful never to feed and water the emotions involved to a level that would cause harm or hurt anyone involved.
Having said all that I’m not a robot so although not in a rush I was always hopeful of one day finding a couple that was of a mindset similar to mine and secure enough in their relationship to be open to the possibly that the lust and friendship may indeed turn to some form of love at some point and evolve into a poly type relationship.

But, as indicated in my last blog in reality I saw nothing to indicate that a scenario like that was even on the horizon. So imagine my surprise when almost by accident I find myself getting to know a single woman who not just accepts my passion for cuckolding couples but actually gets turned on by it. So much so that given the right circumstances she would jump at the chance to watch or join me when I’m having fun with a cuckold couple. With her being fully Bi, completely filthy and naturally dominant with women by nature the possibilities are endless.


I have no doubt that her fiercely untameable independent nature made me feel free and safe enough to feed and water my feelings for her and let them flourish into the depth of feeling that I have for her now. Likewise my acceptance of her nature and her knowledge that I have no desire to control her have had the same effect on her too.


That said. Since starting this relationship the reactions I have had from couples I already know has been rather interesting. Perhaps even negative and that surprised me at first. I have one or two half thought out theories which I will begin to explore further in part two....


No comments:

Post a Comment